ATM Banking System
Download Project On ATM Banking System for free. Here i am going to give short description on Project On ATM Banking System . Here we give complete Project On ATM Banking System s including the documentation part. This projects can be used for your semester exams. This doesn’t mean that we are giving you ready-made Project On ATM Banking System . Our intention are to help you on Project On ATM Banking System . We Help you how to explain Project On ATM Banking System s to your guide. We make sure that the Project On ATM Banking System which you have worked here with us, can be used by clients too. This Project On ATM Banking System s can be done in various languages like php, vb.net, java, asp.net, etc.
There are various types of Users for Project On ATM Banking System ,
Each user have different rights which set by the Admin or Developer. We give Downoad link for students for free, This Project can be customized with Proper guidance who will be expert in these languages. Small description about Project On ATM Banking System is given below.
The generated application is considered to the version upon the system, which is proposed to be built with the content and touch of the oracle as the centralize database with oracle 9i as the base. The overall system is planned to be is the format of distributed architecture as the homogeneous database platform. The proposals are planed to keep entire interface to be browser specific.
The major objects of the overall system are to keep the following component intact.
- System Consistency
- System Integrity
- Overall security for the data
- Data Reliability and Accuracy
- User Friendliness both at administrator and User levels
- Considering the fact of generality and clarity
- To check that the system overcome the hurdles of the version specific standards
The overall document for this project uses the recognized modeling standards at the software industries level
- ER Modeling to concentrates on the relational states existing upon the system, with respect to Cardinality.
- The physical diagrams, which state the overall data search, for the relational key whenever a transaction is implemented on the local entities.
- Unified modeling language concept to give a generalized blue paint for the overall system.
- The standards of the flow charts at the required states, where the functionality of the operations needs more concentration.
Intended Audience and Reading Suggestions
The document is prepared keeping is view of the academic constructs on my Bachelors degree/Masters degree from ———————- University, as partial fulfillment of my academic purpose. The document specifies the general procedures that have been followed by me while the system was studied and developed. Tue general document was provided by the industry as a reference guide to understand my responsibilities in developing the system.
The requirements have been pin pointed to get the exact structure of the system as stated by the actual client and were drafted in this document as stated by my Project Leader, the standard specifications were derived by conducting a series of Interviews and Questionnaires, the collected information was organized to form the specification document and then modeled to suite the standards of the of the system as intended by the client.