SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE Project
Download SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE Project for free. Here i am going to give short description on SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE project. Here we give complete SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE projects including the documentation part. This projects can be used for your semester exams. This doesn’t mean that we are giving you ready-made SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE project. Our intersion are to help you on SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE project. We Help you how to explain SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE projects to your guide. We make sure that the SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE project which you have worked here with us, can be used by clients too. This SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE projects can be done in various languages like php, vb.net, java, asp.net, etc.
There are various types of Users for SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE project,
Each user have different rights which set by the Admin or Developer. We give Downoad link for students for free, This Project can be customized with Proper guidance who will be expert in these languages. Small description about SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE Project is given below.
[Mini project] SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE utilizing ASP .NET
This is a ‘SSE’ application. SSE remains for SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE. It is a basic application that can be utilized to seek inside content record on a framework.
Application Platform : GNU/Linux
Improvement Platform : Red Hat Linux
Programming Language : C++
Libraries utilized : C++ Standard Library
Following is a synopsis of the necessities from the Requirements determination.
1. Watchword Search: Search for a given catchphrase and restore the arrangement of reports containing the watchword. Rank the quesry comes about in light of how as often as possible the catchphrase has showed up in the records.
2. Case-harshness: Keyword pursuits ought to be case unfeeling.
3. Coherent administrators: Define consistent administrators AND or potentially that can be utilized to make a mind boggling question.
4. Pharse coordinating: Pharses that are encased in statements should coordinate precisely.
5. Stemming: An indicator (*) toward the finish of a watchword should coordinate all endings of the word.
6. The consequence of a question ought to be an arrangement of way names requested in decending request of the quantity of occurences of the watchwords.