Online Course Registration System in JAVA ,VB.NET PROJECTS
Online Course Registration System is a Web-based enlistment programming that encourages you to enlist courses on the web. It is perfect for grown-up schools, instructive camps, corporate preparing programs, and internet preparing programs. Our online enlistment shape enables you to present your course inclinations rapidly and advantageously. Our tutored courses are intended for individuals who need to join the accommodation of online conveyance with hand-stamped assignments, individual help and criticism from master teachers. The main imperative is that the course is offered just when there are a base number of individuals picking it. Online Course Registration System in JAVA ,VB.NET PROJECTS
With online courses, you can learn individually plan and even keep working an all day work meanwhile. Furthermore, in light of the fact that every one of your materials will be in one place– in your computer– all that you need will be readily available when it’s an ideal opportunity to speak with educators or kindred understudies. Online courses are intelligent, which implies you will get criticism from your teachers and peers, and perhaps significantly more individualized consideration too.
In our task, the understudy needs to enlist by giving the vital points of interest, for the coveted course, and ought to likewise specify the method of installment for the course. The understudy gives two decisions and one among the two is given to him in view of the accessibility of tutors and on the quantity of understudies who have enrolled for that specific course. Once the enlistment is done effectively, the understudy can benefit the course. The understudy is given a client id and secret word utilizing which he can login and utilize the online framework. He will then be instructed by means of video conferencing utilizing which he can gain from wherever (he should simply only login with his username and secret key). Extra educational materials are additionally given to the understudy.
The guides, then again, can give choices for the courses that they might want to deal with. The guides are paid. The enlistment center deals with the understudies and the coaches who are enrolling. A database is kept up with the course inventory, rundown of the understudies who have enlisted, insights about the guides and the advance of the understudies. The overseer keeps up the database and guarantees the productive working of the outlined framework.
2.1 Brief Description
The utilization case portrays how a User registers and logs in into the Course Registration System.
2.2 Flow of Events
2.2.1 Basic Flow
This utilization case begins when the performing artist wishes to Register to the Course Registration System.
1. The System asks for the Student/Staff to give the required points of interest for enrollment.
2. The Student/Staff enters his/her subtle elements.
3. The System approves the subtle elements to check if all the compulsory fields are given.
2.2.2 Alternative Flows
126.96.36.199 Mandatory fields not filled
On the off chance that in the Basic Flow, the Student/Staff doesn’t enter all the required subtle elements then a mistake message is shown and now the utilization case closes.
188.8.131.52 Invalid User Name/Password
In the event that in the Basic Flow, the client enters an invalid id or secret key, a mistake message is shown and the utilization case ends.
2.3 Special Requirements
To login the Student/Staff ought to have officially enrolled.
In the event that the utilization case was fruitful, the Student/Staff enrollment points of interest would have been spared in the database and they are effectively signed in into the System. If not, the System state is unaltered.
2.6 Extension Points
3.1 Brief Description
This utilization case enables a Student to enlist for any of the courses advertised. The course inventory, that is made and spared in the Database by the Administrator, gives a rundown of all the course advertised.
3.2 Flow of Events
3.2.1 Basic Flow
This utilization case begins when a Student wishes to enlist for a course.
1. The System prompts the Student to give a choice that he/she might want to browse the showed inventory.
2. Based on the given decision, the Database is verified whether seats are accessible for that course.
3. If it is accessible then it is shown to the Student and the course is saved.
4. Details with respect to the installment is got from the Student and after that on effective enlistment the Database is refreshed.
5. A message is shown to he Student to demonstrate the effective enlistment.
Sufficiently 6. if seats are not accessible the auxiliary decision is offered to the Student.
3.2.2 Alternate Flow
3.3 Special Requirements
To see the index and enroll the Student ought to be signed in into the System.
On the off chance that the utilization case was effective, the Student would have enrolled for a course. Something else, the framework state is unaltered.
3.6 Extension Points
4. GIVE PREFERENCE
4.1 Brief Description
This utilization case depicts how a Staff gives his/her inclination to educate a course and how he can see the points of interest of the considerable number of Students he is instructing.
4.2 Flow of Events
4.2.1. Essential Flow
This utilization case begins when a Staff who has enlisted needs to give his/her inclination to instruct a course to be educated from the index gave by the Administrator.
1. The System prompts the Staff to give his/her inclination subtle elements.
2. The Staff enters his/her inclination.
3. The inclination subtle elements given by the Staff is put away in the database.
4. The System at that point shows the rundown of Students who have settled on that course alongside their subtle elements.
5. The Staff instructs the Student the favored course.
4.2.2 Alternate Flow
4.3 Special Requirements
The Staff ought to be signed in into the System and a base number of Students ought to have decided on that course that he wants to instruct.
On the off chance that, there are at least 5 Students deciding on the Staff’s favored course, he/she begins showing them. If not, the System state is unaltered.
4.6 Extension Points
5.5 SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT SPECIFICATION :
5.5.1 INTRODUCTION :
The fundamental reason for this detail is to give an unmistakable perspective of the necessities of Online Course Registration System to the engineer. This venture goes for building up an Online framework for understudies to enlist and learn courses on the web. The staffs give online direction to the understudies. This framework is perfect for grown-up schools, instructive camps, corporate preparing programs, and web based preparing programs
The Scope of the product item created includes paid support of the understudies to choose and take in a limited number of courses that are being advertised. It includes an extremely straightforward enlistment method to be finished by the understudy while being guided by a tutor through the course. The course is not offered until the point that a base number of understudies settle on it.
184.108.40.206 DEFINITIONS, ACRONYMS AND ABBREVIATIONS:
GUI-Graphical User Interface
Slam Random Access Memory
HDD-Hard Disk Drive
UML(Uniform Modeling Language):Standardized broadly useful displaying dialect.
The books alluded amid predevelopment phases of task include:
• Software Engineering by Roger S.Pressman.
• Introduction to Object Oriented Analysis And Design by Craig Larman.
Whatever remains of the Software Requirement Specification archives clarifies in detail the different programming and equipment necessities and furthermore expounds on the imperatives engaged with the framework.
5.5.2 OVERALL DESCRIPTION :
220.127.116.11 PRODUCT PERSPECTIVE:
This framework is valuable to enlist for the course from the accessible courses in the inventory. It gives a general portrayal about the accessible courses that an understudy can pick to learn and a teacher can like to instruct.
• The framework gives login office to the understudies.
• The framework checks whether the clients have the expected capability to enlist and to see additionally points of interest on the courses accessible.
• The framework enables the Administrator to make the inventory and store it in the database.
• The framework refreshes the installment points of interest as and when the understudy holds a course effectively.
• The course index is surrounded and the choice of offering the course, in light of the inclinations given by the staff and in view of the quantity of understudies picking that specific course, is chosen by the overseer.
18.104.22.168.1 SYSTEM INTERFACE
This framework is an autonomous application. It doesn’t interface with any application.
22.214.171.124.2 User Interfaces:
An extremely intuitive GUI is given to the understudy and the staff. It prompts the on-screen characters to give the required contribution for every action of the framework.
126.96.36.199.3 Hardware Interfaces:
188.8.131.52.4 Software Interfaces:
• Windows XP
• Oracle 6
• Netbeans IDE
184.108.40.206.5 Communication Interfaces:
220.127.116.11.6 Memory Constraints:
The product requires a plate space of 20 MB on every framework it is stacked.